How to Enroll My Child
Think Cultured Kids might be right for you?
Steps to enroll:
1. Call or Text (608) 889-6900 with questions about availability, or other topics important to you. If it seems Cultured Kids can meet your needs, then Click here to schedule a tour at either center.
2. If after your tour you feel Cultured Kids is a good fit for your family, then schedule a start date and
3. Deliver your CKIS Waitlist Form and $75.00 waitlist fee.
4. Receive an offer of a position and respond within 5 business days.
5. Lock in your start date and schedule by paying your two weeks of tuition (non-refundable):
The prepaid tuition will be for the full amount of the anticipated regular schedule. Though families do have the option of transitioning their children slowly over time, it is recommended for most that the actual schedule needed be started immediately so the child can acclimate sooner to their new routine, friends and “Tias” (“Aunties”-our Teachers). Especially for children 1 year and up, we have seen a much more effective adjustment to a child care setting when a part-time child is able to come for a full 2 weeks in a row and then taper down to their actual part-time schedule. Cultured Kids will accommodate this 2-week adjustment period whenever possible, as needed.
6. Read and Print off the back page of the Parent Policies & Procedures Handbook, sign it and bring with you at your registration appointment.
You may pay the waitlist fee online using the QuickBooks Payment System or by check. Please make checks payable to: Cultured Kids Immersion Schools LLC.
Checks should be mailed to:
Cultured Kids of Madison
600 Grand Canyon Drive
Madison, WI 53719-1044
7. Next, please register in MyProcare, our family management system.
Here is the link
This will help us to get the access codes we need to set you and your family up on the system and so you could see your account info with new enrolled kids.
8.Then please make an appointment 2 weeks before your child’s start date. We will review the required forms, set finger print access to our center and check-in station.
**As a reminder, babies are the only class that requires a 3 month’s contract for attendance.